Monday, September 7, 2009

You know...

You know you're preggo when...
  • An hour and a half after eating a good-sized lunch, you're hungry for 2nd lunch
  • Even though you slept until 10am, it feels like 11pm from about 4pm on
  • You think to yourself, "I can't possibly have to pee, I just went 30 mins ago..."
  • You cry because your husband doesn't like the girl name you have picked out
  • You wander aimlessly around the market being alternately repulsed and strangely drawn to foods
  • You don't just want to eat something, you obsessively think about it until it's in your mouth

2 comments:

  1. i woke this morning really excited for your baby shower. and also glad that I still have a while before my gifts are due :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what the girl name you had picked out was. You know, the one Aaron didn't like. :)

    ReplyDelete