Sunday, September 20, 2009

Feeling productive

Yup, it's official. I am now a full-fledged puking pregnant lady.

All of these glorious days of feeling nauseated but not quite vomiting are over I guess.

Now I can look forward to inopportune moments of running for a receptacle with my hand over my mouth, because this bad-boy came outta nowhere. I wasn't even feeling particularly queasy, but all of a sudden I found myself losing my lunch.

Mmmm, hope you weren't hungry when you started reading this post!

So other than the digestive pyrotechnics of today, I've just been absurdly sleepy - and after 3 weeks without coffee, I don't think my caffeine addiction is the culprit. And I think when people talk about pregnant ladies' cravings, it would be more appropriate to talk about their aversions. Because I haven't once craved a peanut-butter and pickle sandwich or anything weird like that, I just look at about 98% of what's available to me to eat and it seems disgusting. Finding the edible 2% is like finding the proverbial needle in the haystack.

Of course, I must be doing something right judging by what my scale told me the other day. Yikes! Maybe this whole vomiting thing won't be so bad after all... hahaha.

We have another doc appointment tomorrow, and I guess another ultrasound. I don't mind getting to see my little baby's heartbeat again! And this time Aaron can see, too. Hopefully they tell me what my blood and urine tests from last week revealed. I hate when they run tests and then don't tell you anything about them because they're "normal." I want to know what my version of "normal" is! Plus I'm just a nerd like that and I love to learn about what all they are looking at and testing for.

Ok, now I'm off to make myself a fantastic coupon binder in an effort to save some serious cash before this baby comes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment