Friday, September 11, 2009

Tiny little heartbeat

Here is our first baby picture (the baby is the thing between the + signs)!

So, what's awesome about this picture is that while I was seeing it on the screen, I also got to see our baby's heart beating! Awesome!

And what's really sad about this picture is that my appointment was supposed to be at 4:30, but they called me in the morning to move it up. And the latest I could get was 3pm. And Aaron thought he could make it if he flew like the wind, but he didn't. :( I stalled and stalled, but it all just happened too fast.

Thankfully, my doc is a big fan of ultrasounds and I have another one on the 21st, and that appointment Aaron WILL be there for.

My due date based on the internet calculators was May 4th, 2010, but yesterday's measurement gives me an EDD of 5/5/2010... yes, my little Mexican baby is due on Cinco de Mayo. :)

1 comment:

  1. YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! Love it! Hilarious about Cinco de Mayo.

    ReplyDelete