Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tired

I am not one to take naps on the weekends. I would much rather get stuff done around the house, cleaning, organizing, laundry, yard-work, whatever.

But yesterday, knowing I was going to a Dodgers game in the evening, I took not one but TWO naps. One from about 10:30 til noon, and another from 3:00-4:00.

Today after church and lunch, I was sitting on the couch indulging in a little Law & Order SVU and the sleepies struck again! Next thing I know I'm out from 1:30-2:30. And if I had actually gone to bed to take a full-fledged nap instead of dozing on the couch, I probably would have slept longer. But, the cable guy is coming today with our new HD box with DVR and I didn't want to answer the door with sleepface. Ha!

Aaron is at the fair with Joe & Nathan, and I opted not to go because A. have you ever used the restrooms at the fair??? (I have to use the girlie's room constantly), B. I am so disgusted by greasy food right now and the main draw of the fair for me is fried ___________ (oreos, artichoke, avocado, etc), and C. I figured I would be wanting a NAP!

We have an appointment on Thursday to hopefully "confirm" our pregnancy, my fingers are crossed to see (but not hear) a heartbeat. I will be 6 weeks and 2 days at that point, and there's a pretty good chance that we will be able to.

No comments:

Post a Comment