Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Forget the peanut butter, I just want the jelly!

I cannot think of a jar of jelly I've finished before the expiration in my whole life.

Yet since I've been pregnant, I have finished one jar of boysenberry and am close to shutting down the second.

Aren't pregnant ladies supposed to crave peanut butter??? I'm kinda repulsed by the stuff, to be completely honest.

Another craving: caramel apples. Like the ones from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory with nuts and drizzled chocolate. Mmm! I have gone a year or more without even thinking of one, but I've had at least 4 in the past 4 months, including one tonight. Tee-hee!

We had a doc appt today. Isaac is doing great, doc didn't seem too concerned about my hospital shenanigans. Apparently my growth (as in uterus, not just weight :P) is a little ahead of schedule. I hope that doesn't mean a big 'ol baby. I want a little 8 pounder or smaller. A girl can hope, right? Oh, and I really hope he shows up in time for mother's day. It would be such a tease to have him the week AFTER.

I only gained 4lbs this visit, which I am STOKED about especially considering all of the temptations I faced during the Christmas season.

Also, my blood pressure is super and I don't show any signs of preeclampsia. So I guess my swollen feet are just a nuisance and not really something to worry about at the moment.

Today I'm 24 weeks along, so 16 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment