Monday, January 4, 2010

The can't waits

There are so many things I can't wait for when it comes to this pregnancy.

I can't believe I will be 23 weeks tomorrow. 23 weeks! More than halfway done!

Here's a little list of things I am looking forward to as of today:
  • Getting a prenatal massage (oooohhh, my back!)
  • Successfully acquiring a foot spa
  • Finishing up the nursery
  • Being done with reorganizing the chaos in my home
  • SEEING the baby move (as opposed to just feeling him)
  • Baby shower!
  • Holding my baby for the first time (and every time)
  • Sleeping on my stomach
  • No more swollen feet
  • Not being given advice by everyone I talk to
  • Not being asked "how I'm feeling" by everyone I talk to
  • Eating (everything on the menu) at Viva Madrid
  • Eating shrimp
  • Having a glass of wine

4 comments:

  1. ummm, the advice doesn't go anywhere, it just changes a little :) at least for a little while

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hate to burst the sleeping on your stomach bubble - but it still hasn't happened for me. Especially if you are planning to breastfeed, you really don't want to compress the girls (first it's not comfortable, and secondly, it can decrease supply). So I guess I also violated your advice bullet too. lol

    Becca

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't eat shrimp? That sux!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG can we celebrate at Viva Madrid together?!?! :-D

    ~May

    ReplyDelete