Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aaron thinks I'm crazy

It's official. The latest craving is... corn dogs.

Lori and I almost got them at Disneyland on my birthday, but didn't get around to it.

Then while I was up visiting family in Northern California for Thanksgiving, we ate Bar-S hot dogs for lunch two days in a row. They were great, but left me wishing for that corn dog I never got at Disneyland.

So, I did what any crazy pregnant lady does: I went to the grocery store on Monday night in search of some frozen corn dogs. Imagine my joy at finding Bar-S brand corn dogs!

Now I've eaten one or two three days in a row, today will make it 4 cause I'm about to go eat one before I eat my homemade chili leftovers! Ha!

Almost equally satisfying in eating a corn dog is the MUSTARD! Oh, mustard, you red-headed stepchild of condiments, I am sorry I neglected you pre-pregnancy. I promise I'll make it up to you for the next 21 weeks (lol).

2 comments:

  1. For the Record you ate "Ballpark" hot dogs 2 days in a row!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craved hot dogs ALL the time!
    Gina B

    ReplyDelete