Thursday, November 12, 2009

Once more into the breach

Well, I thought I was all done barfing as far as this pregnancy is concerned.

Au contraire!

A breakfast burrito from Cowboy Burger sounded really good this morning. But then it didn't taste that good. And I kept eating it because I was hungry. That was my 2nd mistake. The 1st mistake was getting that boomerang in the first place.

Bleh! Now I'm back to square one, empty tummy. I don't even have my anti-nausea medication here because I had taken it out of my purse thinking I was done with this stuff.

Good news is, apparently every time I ralph, my baby's IQ goes up a point. Okay, well, not every time... but still, it's an interesting study! Check it out.

1 comment:

  1. you're so cute! Loved the "Fruit snack" bust out during church today too! Can't wait to meet baby Caloca! -Mindi

    ReplyDelete