Thursday, November 19, 2009

Free at last?

Well, I haven't experienced any nausea in the past couple days... maybe I'm done with that!

If not, if I could just make it through today at Disneyland with my friends for my birthday, that would be awesome. :)

I have to admit, it's going to be tough for me not to go on Indiana Jones, Space Mountain, Star Tours, or Big Thunder... but those are about the only ones I think I'll really be "missing". I still get to do all the fun kitschy Disney stuff. We may even watch the parade!

It is really odd to realize that this is my last birthday as a non-mommy. I really don't expect birthdays to be so all about me and what I want to do for quite a long time after this one. It's exciting and scary and wonderful all at the same time.

Ok, I'm off to take my sweet time getting ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment