Friday, November 20, 2009

Hi baby

I have to say, I am pretty much loving experiencing this baby move around inside me. On one hand, I can't wait to meet, hold, and kiss him/her... but on the other, I want to keep him/her safe in here forever. I especially never want to forget moments like these when feeling these little wiggles inside of me are so precious and appreciated. I hear that later on it can get quite uncomfortable, I just hope I'm able to hold onto the joy in it and soak up every pleasant minute of being pregnant.

It's so crazy to think that just 3 months ago I wondered if we would ever be in this boat.

I'm so, so, so thankful.

1 comment:

  1. they aren't uncomfy for everyone. I wasn't uncomfortable with the movement either time, except that thing I told you about Jack picking a side and then I wouldn't be able to sleep on that side. But it could just stay awesome!

    ReplyDelete