Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So Glamorous

Well, sorry for the lack of updates.

The thing is, I feel like if I keep writing about puking, those of you who don't have kids yet may be scared off. ;)

Basically, I feel sick right now. I feel sick in the afternoon, I feel sick in the evening. Not constantly, it usually comes in waves, and when the wave lasts too long, that's when I decide to go attempt to barf. Because for maybe 10 minutes after I do, sometimes longer, I feel better.

I can't wait until the "fun" stuff sets in - like feeling the baby kick! And I keep hoping that when my 2nd trimester hits I'll be some kind of super woman.

Other than that, I'm just counting down the days until my next doc appointment on the 19th. Hopefully I will get to actually hear the heartbeat at that one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment