Monday, October 19, 2009

Pictures!

First things first, I updated about my belly yesterday... edit... replaced with a much more flattering picture. ;)

From Baby Caloca

And, this is from today's ultrasound!

So exciting!

From Baby Caloca


I haven't thrown up since Wednesday (thanks, Zofran generic equivalent!). I am hoping that the morning sickness is on its way out, but that medication was a lifesaver while I was working at Crossroads over the weekend.

I have an NT ultrasound on Thursday, so I get to see the baby AGAIN. Woo hoo! My mom's coming with me to that one, I think she's pretty excited.

By the way, NT ultrasound is part of prenatal screening for genetic defects. I'm sure everything will be fine, but if there were to be something going on I think I would rather know ahead of time.

Ok, I am so wiped out. Time for bed!

3 comments:

  1. YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! You are so cute! Look at your little baby bump! Awww! I love that you have this blog so I can spy on you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. there's a baby in there! so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little alien!!!

    ReplyDelete