Thursday, April 1, 2010

Slacking

Okay, okay, I know - I still haven't posted pics and details from the shower!

In my defense I've been REALLY tired and my feet are REALLY swollen and the last thing I want to do when I get home from work is sit in front of the computer and upload and arrange pictures and write. :P

But, I have exciting news that I wanted to share right now... I was starting to wonder based on my hip pain and how my heartburn has gotten *a little bit* better if he had dropped. And today Kathie asked me after looking at me if he'd dropped! So I'm pretty sure he's at least shifted down that way a little bit.

It's starting to feel more and more real. Aaron started assembling our "big" pack n' play last night (it has a bassinet and a changing area). I'm starting to get more nervous about L&D, and we have breastfeeding class on Saturday. So crazy!

Anyway, that's my excitement for the week. I will hopefully get to that shower post at some point this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment