Thursday, April 8, 2010

Food

Things I want brought to the hospital for me to eat while I'm recovering after Isaac's born:
  • Chocolate shake from In N Out
  • Jamon Y Queso from Viva Madrid
  • Sangria from Viva Madrid
  • Italian BMT from Subway
  • Torpedo Sub from Maguinness' family deli
  • Taco/Enchilada combo from Miguel's Jr.
  • SHRIMP! Either scampi from Red Lobster or grilled from Benihana/Wabi Sabi (just not fried, yuck!)
  • Brie, flat or pita bread, and serrano ham from Trader Joe's (basically whatever Aaron and I would pack for a picnic)
Okay, so they're not all practical or realistic but a girl can dream! I'm seriously missing some of these foods after being either not allowed to eat them because of listeria risk, mercury poisoning, or heartburn.

2 comments:

  1. You will be willing to trade all of those for some moments of sleep! :)

    Ilan's mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love your list. I know I'm only 11 weeks into this thing, but I'm already looking forward to a nice glass of red wine...

    ReplyDelete