Friday, February 19, 2010

Soon enough

Man! I can't help but be a little jealous that Aaron's cousin had her baby on Wednesday night. Next will be Natalie, then me.

I have so much left to do to get this house ready, and I'm so super busy with Crossroads and baby showers and church and friends... so the time is going by fast.

He'll be here before I know it and everything will be so different. I feel like there is no way I can truly prepare so I almost just want to get it over with, rip off the band-aid, so to speak.

But I am really scared of the labor pain, so that part can just stay far away for another 10 weeks. Ha!

We almost went to bed at 8:30 tonight (yes, it's Friday), but we were rebels and went out for Coldstone and we'll probably be up until the wee hour of 10pm. Hahaha.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment